All business, all the time, worldwide.
Sinnott & Co is a corporate law and business advisory firm serving domestic and international clients.
Why Sinnott & Co?
- At Sinnott & Co our clients always deal with a principal. We don't feel that clients should pay for associates' "on the job training."
- Our principals each have well over a decade each corporate law experience gleaned from years of private practice in prestigious national law firms and general counsel for public and private companies.
- Our principals ALSO have significant high-level business experience as C-level executives in several fast growing, international businesses in the financial services, telecom and life settlement industries.
- While we have experience in many areas of business, our principals have particularly strong industry expertise in Telecom, Mobile Telecom, Life Settlements, Insurance, Financial Services, Technology and Real Estate/REITs.
- We can delve, as required, more deeply into the business side of the transaction given our significant non-legal investment banking experience – which no traditional law firm could.
- The firm does not provide litigation services but focuses exclusively on general counsel, business advisory and transactional services (however, we work closely with several exceptional litigation firms when we need to).
- As a boutique firm owned and run by its principals, Sinnott & Co is able to offer flexible fee arrangements including: success fees; fixed fee; hourly fees; and of course combinations of these.
The goal of Sinnott & Co is simple: provide our clients with practical, timely and actionable advice in a dynamic and flexible setting that allows our principals to pursue our varied interests.